About the Sports Law Biz Blog
Founded in May 2015 by University of Virginia Law graduate Peter Ott, the Sports Law Biz Blog is a resource for students, professionals, and interested people to learn more about the law and business of sports. While other resources on these topics exist, the Sports Law Biz Blog seeks to differentiate itself by providing high-quality content consisting of:
- Analysis of current sports law and business issues
- Analysis of important historical sports law and business issues
- Reviews of sports law and business literature (including books and articles)
- Interviews with professionals involved in the sports industry
- A weekly podcast dealing with sports law and business issues
We’re always looking for people interested in contributing content to the website, whether they are undergraduate/graduate students or professionals. If interested in contributing to the website, please reach out to email@example.com.